Saturday, March 14, 2009

Make your pet poo in pet society.

Well, since my last post is about the "House of shit Award". I guess is good to share a little about getting you pet to poo in the pet society game. I had observed that new pet poo faster. (No pun intended.)

First of all, your pet needs to be left "dirty" meaning having a low hygiene score. Hygiene is represented by the blue bar. I recalled not cleaning it for days.

Secondly, keep on feeding and playing with your pet. Feeding is represented by the red bar and playing the green bar. I keep those as full as possible.

Rule of the thumb is eat and play with no bath! Sounds like any typical kid who does not like to shower isn't it? ;-)
Back to home: Ministry of game
Sending you a Caffeine Booster!
or

2 comments:

  1. I think you should copyright the 'House of Shit' awards and hand them out yearly. Have people send in their votes. Although I don't know what the award would look like...but I love the concept. Very funny. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete