Friday, December 26, 2008

Metal Detector Trophy - How to get this award?

Metal Detector Trophy in MiniGolf Party– How to get this award?


Contributed by Susanna Lapiuk.

There are a total of 213 coins from the 9 holes:

27 Taj Mahal
24 Beijing
35 Rome
17 Paris
12 New York
38 Egypt
20 London
31 Mexico
9 Moscow

General tips per Susanna:

1. Be patient – you have 50 shots to do each round and it took me MANY attempts before I got the trophy.

2. Be careful – most of the time it is better to use less strength/smaller shots (less than 1cm or 0.5 in.)

3. I recommend practicing Rome, Paris and Egypt as single holes first (they were the most difficult for me) or whichever hole you have problems with.

I'm going to organize this into 9 sub post, because the instructions plus pictures will make the post very long. I'm going to use this page as a main entry page to the rest of the course.

Metal Detector -

Hole 1, Taj Mahal (27 coins)

Hole 2, Beijing (24 coins)

Hole 3, Rome (35 coins)

Hole 4, Paris (17 coins)

Hole 5, New York (12 coins)

Hole 6, Egypt (38 coins)

Hole 7, London (20 coins)

Hole 8, Mexico (31 coins)

Hole 9, Moscow (9 coins)


Link to the game: Mini Golf Party
Back to home: Ministry of game
Sending you a Caffeine Booster!
or

8 comments:

  1. Thanks sussana i'm new playing and i really sucks! hehe thnks 4u advices i'm trying to improve mysel.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! One thing though, not sure if the game changed or it was a mistake, but for the eighth hole (Mexico), I got 31 coins instead of 26. My total number of coins for the course was 213 instead of 208, and I got the metal detector trophy with this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon 28 Jan, I've comms that to Susanna.
    @anon 29 Jan, You are righ tit;s 31 coins, the earlier beta version was 26, as they enhances the game there are some minor changes and updates along the way. someone else alerted me just that I had not found the time to make changes to the post. Sorry about the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is one coin in Mexico I don't know how to collect. The one that hangs in the air around the crocodile pool (the last one before it goes down to that Mexican hat...
    Do you have a suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a problem too with the coin that hangs in the air in mexico hole. can someone solve my problem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ 4 & 6 Feb, woah ho, you are a lot faster then I am, was very held up with work to do posting ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phew, finally completed a Mega Post on Metal Detector. Enjoy All.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Susanna is it also true of the Beta version for the extra coins in Rome after you get yourself on the pizza...I can never seem to get any extra coins to show up????

    ReplyDelete