Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bowling Buddies: How to get awarded for bowling faster than an average speed of 40 km/h!

Bowling Buddies trick 1: How to get awarded for bowling faster than an average speed of 40 km/h!

This trick is quoted from Sujan Kumar Singha.

Simple trick...

Grab hold of the ball, move it forward and backward very quickly to build momentum.
Release suddenly ...

You can easily get between the 40 km/hr - 50 km/hr range. Try it. Note it's average speed for the game, so you don't have to worry about that one or two throws that's less then ideal.

I've got that award after my second attempt. This really works.

Back to: Bowling Buddies main post
Trick 2: Clown award
Trick 3: Perfect 300 game
Trick 4: Spare Saver Award
Back to home: Ministry of game
Sending you a Caffeine Booster!
or

9 comments:

  1. It is actually awarded for 40 km/h not 45. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. You are right, I went on to check the FAQ and my award icon again. FAQ mentioned 45, my award icon mentioned 40. Will amend the post tonight. Thanks! Whoever you are..:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over 40k 3 times and it didnt give me my awarded at all. when my friends have them. Im upset

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it def works i tried for a wile couldnt get it i tried this and i rolled 4 34s and still got a 45 avg thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it 1st time. I even got 50 at 1 stage. Thanks heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what, this DOES work better with a better ball. I just happened to have some paypal money so I bought the skull ball, and I got it the first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tip, thanks! I'm playing on my laptop so I only got the award after my 3rd attempt ;) the first two did get an average of over 39km/h though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg it works! I got the achievement thing! Thanks for helping me out :)

    ReplyDelete