Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bowling Buddies: How to get the perfect 300 game?

Bowling Buddies trick 3: How to get the perfect 300 game?

This trick is from Andy Biggs.

Tip 1 - (PC tip)

1. Minimize your screen to half

2. Scroll with your mouse to the bottom of the page

3. pick up the ball using the left click and keep pressed

4. Line it up so the small white spot on the far left side of the ball is slightly to the left of the middle lane (practice this to get the right position)

5. Bowl using the mouse wheel instead of using the movement of the mouse, keeping the mouse still as you do this or it will go off course

6. if you have problems with Number 5 go to your mouse settings from your control panel and go to the "wheel" tab and click on the button that says "Scroll one page with each click" and it will make it a lot easier to be consistent.


Tip 2

NEW TIP..............If the scroll does not work

1. Minimize your screen to half (works for some on full screen too)

2. Scroll with your mouse to the bottom of the page

3. Pick up the ball using the left click and keep pressed

4. Line your ball up so the small white spot on the far left side of the ball is slightly to the left of the middle lane (practice this to get the right position)
and still holding the ball SCROLL UP and release the left click

5. If you have problems with Number 4 go to your mouse settings from your control panel and go to the "wheel" tab and click on the button that says "Scroll one page with each click" and it will make it a lot easier to be consistent.

Perfect 300 - Tips by others who made it.
Theresa's laptop tip
Dave's version of perfect 300
KC's ball alignment screenshot

The game on video.
The whole perfect 300 bowling game on video.


Back to: Bowling Buddies main post
Trick 1: Average speed of 40km/hr
Trick 2: Clown award
Trick 4: Spare Saver Award
Back to home: Ministry of game
Sending you a Caffeine Booster!
or

14 comments:

  1. I had not perfected my skills but, after trying it out my average pin fall increases...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using "page up" and "page down" is also really effective. Of course, it too needs some practice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, yes I do agree...
    John, I still need a lot of practice as well lol. I'm still unable to get that award yet...:<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good site....

    Regards

    Andy Biggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I dont get it...What white spot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the bowling ball itself there are some "spots" by the edge, suppose to represent lighting effect (not sure what you want to call it..)Pull the ball back and bring it close to you. you should see the difference..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm with anonymous from sept 12. I still can't get it. I've redone my mouse settings, aligned the white spot, and any time I roll the mouse wheel, I still either end up scrolling the entire screen up or I get the settings box where it says "zoom in, zoom out, show all, quality, etc" or I get the box for copy paste, etc. Sorry, but there's either something I'm not doing correctly or my settings are not correct. I hope someone can help me, I'm tired of only getting up to 160 when everyone else can hit 200 or higher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found it hard to use scroll on the mouse so instead I used the up arrow key while holding the ball inplace with the mouse. It was much easier to control the ball

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon of Oct 31, Well what ever works for you as long as you are comfortable with it. I could not get the up and down key. But mouse works fine for me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can´t do the scrolling thing bc i have a mac and the option of scrolling a whole page is not in the settings menu =/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @anon 19 Dec, this is the toughest for me, I really don't know how to advice for Mac. You may want to check with friends tho has a Mac. The one page scrolling is usually set under the mouse apps not the main system's control.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dont understand how do you minimize your screen to half?

    ReplyDelete
  13. every time i try the scroll way, it doesn't work. Once I pick up the ball (left click) the scroll doesn't work. Do I need to do something with the control panel for pointers as well as the wheel options?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I try using the wheel but my speed is usually only 5?

    ReplyDelete