Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bowling Buddies: perfect 300, ball alignment

Hi All, this is by far the toughest for me, usually my hand shakes and missed, but i had notice that this alignment works pretty well. I had used 2 alignment point and a 1 confirmation gauge (white dot). Please note this as well, the "white dot" can only be seen on the default blue ball.

Note:
1. Screen is set to half screen.

Half Screen

2. Use the mouse wheel to roll (remember to set your mouse to roll 1 page or max number of lines), pushing the mouse does not keep it in straight line. Definitely not for those with shaky hands. :)


perfect 300 ball alignment


This is the max... I can zoom, to show the very faint white dot, which a lot of players cannot locate.


Perfect 300 Ball Alignment Maximum Zoom

Does it work for you? This is what you will get for winning the award!
Perfect 300 Award

As I read the comments, sometimes I'm not sure if it's the technique or the type of mouse that was used. but none the less. Just written a new post to showcase the mouse that I'm using X7 Gaming Mouse.

Perfect 300 tips by other players

Original perfect 300 post by Andy
Theresa's Laptop tip
Dave's version of perfect 300

Back to: Bowling Buddies main post
Trick 1: Average speed of 40km/hr
Trick 2: Clown award
Trick 4: Spare Saver Award
Back to home: Ministry of game
Sending you a Caffeine Booster!
or

14 comments:

  1. You should mention that people must use the default blue ball. Other balls don't have that white point.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon of 29 Nov.

    Ok, Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know that cos I'm still using the original ball. :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. good shit man i got 300 with this sratigy now my friends are hatein when i challenge them lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love you...300 every time now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @BillyButton (nice name)

    Great to hear that you are scoring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do i set my mouse up so that i can use the scroller?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anon 9 Dec
    I thought I had replied you post, but it doesn't seemed to get registered. Did you tried to go to the control panel, then mouse, there should be a tab under "wheel" mine is set to scroll 1 page at a time. Not sure if it works for all other though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is the4 scroll wheel? and how do i do it with a microsoft mouse?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm seeing any of this, nor am i getting the wheel to work at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Nick, Qns: Does your Microsoft mouse have a wheel? It located between the left and right click button. If there is, then this would work.

    @ Tony, Qns: It's "I'm seeing" or "I'm not seeing"? On your mouse wheel not working, there could be a few reasons.
    1. Is it configure to do so?
    2. What browser are you using, I use firefox, and I noticed that when my browser is stretch to the max(Full screen viewing) I can pick up the ball but I cannot let go of the ball and roll with the wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rock.... I got it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi i have tries everything but still cant pick up the ball with mouse wheel aaaaaaaaaargh please help im using firefox and an optical mouse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, thanks for the tip. Remember to make your screen half size, then pick up the ball as normal then drag it down off the sreen, then once you come back onto the half sized screen the ball will be floating. Then align it as the above tutorial then roll your mouse wheel. There will be a delay so hold your mouse steady until the ball has been released and hit the pins. Took me a while to work out the right speed, comes with time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found a MUCH better way to do it... if you're using Windows, you have a utility called "MouseKeys"... In Windows XP, you'll find it in your control panel under Accessibility Options... In Vista (and possibly Windows 7?) it is called the Ease of Access Center.

    Turn MouseKeys on, turn the speed and accelleration all the way up, make sure "Accellerate when holding Control" is checked, and you can line your shot up EXACTLY PERFECT each and every single time. You'll have to play with it for a bit until you get the feel for it, but once I got it down, it was SOOOOO easy.

    I would suggest making the window smaller, and when you go to throw the ball, bring the ball all the way so it's touching the edge of the window, this way you get consistant power each time.

    Once you figure out the exact placement of the white dot, you're golden. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete