Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bowling Buddies: Perfect 300 game (Laptop Tip)

This tips are available from Andy's group dedicated to bowling buddy game. I just made it googleable! LOL If there's such a word. Post are as it is without edits. Kudos, to those who made it.

This tip is by Theresa VanLeeuwen (LAPTOP TIP)

I received 300 on a laptop. What I do is find the 3 white dots the one dot is hard to find it is on the left top area of the ball almost like a line. Then I line this dot up a little to the left of the center line. I then drag my finger up the side of the mouse pad, this enables a nice straight line (it takes time to get the speed down). You want your speed at between 14 and 28 that is when it works the best, hope this helps anyone out there.

Other text based instructions:
Original perfect 300 post by Andy
Dave's version of perfect 300
KC's ball alignment screenshot

The game on video.
The whole perfect 300 bowling game on video.

Back to: Bowling Buddies main post
Trick 1: Average speed of 40km/hr
Trick 2: Clown award
Back to home: Ministry of game
Sending you a Caffeine Booster!
or

No comments:

Post a Comment